Saturday, March 3, 2012

What you make me think

10 sec sketch ove a pic I took in one. This is my messy computer station btw.
Why must I work at a chain convenience store. My back aches so much, why must I be so top heavy! Why can't I just get paid for my artwork, I mean if I made more than forty dollars a week I could quit my job! That would be awesome...but alas I'm not that popular...yet...maybe. Some times I wonder if I made a wrong decision pursuing my love of art as a career. If maybe I set myself up for failure. I'd rather not live with my mother forever, I mean while I'm in college it's ok but still...it suxs. Although I realize that my life could be sooooooo much worse but still it doesn't stop me from having dark depressing thoughts. When will I make it in the world, why must it be so far away. I don't think I could live if I was stuck in the type of job I'm in now. It's part of the reason I went down the path of the artist. To do something I love and get paid. Isn't that what everyone wants! Is it too much to ask? I suppose only time will tell if I made the right choice all those years ago, if I should have gone right instead of left. While this path may twist and turn and get darker as I go, light becoming far and few between, I've gone so far down that I have no way of finding my way out. So I have no choice but to move on, I can't stay here where I am. I'll always wonder what could have been but I have to hope that one day I'll find my way out of the darkness and into the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment